*** Must Read - Do Not Skip: Problems Logging In?
*** Please read these instructions carefully. ***
This will help you login to the district intranet.
You need to login to the district intranet to access the following types of programs/information:
When clicking on the "Staff Intranet" link on the left or at the bottom of this page, you may be prompted to enter a User Name and Password.
Use the following format:
User Name: "rps\username"
Where "username" is your district User Name and "yourpassword" is your password that you use to login to the district computers. Do not use the quotation marks.
"@rps205.net" is not part of your username.
The backslash key (" \ ") is the key above the enter key. The top of the slash leans to the left. You must precede your user name with rps and the correct backslash.
Some computers pop up a Windows Security box that has an option to "Use another account". Choose that option and then you will have the correct security window that will allow you to put in your User Name and Password. If you don't see two fields, one for the User Name and one for the Password, then choose the option to "Use another account".
Please call the RPS District Help Desk if you continue to have login problems: 815-966-3112
- For questions with User Names and Passwords Press #1
- For questions with Computer Hardware, Network Services, Blocked Sites, and Email problems Press #2
- If you cannot access the Internet (i.e. http://google.com) Press #2
- For issues with the SunGard or AS400 applications Press #3
- For issues with Other Applications Press #4
- For issues with SharePoint Press #5